Dr. Shabina Roohi Ahmed M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD, 21205
Dr. Shabina Ahmed practices Endocrinology in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Ahmed specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Ahmed examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
Dr. Shabina Roohi Ahmed M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21205Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20814Get Direction
Dr. Shabina Roohi Ahmed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmed
- Judith a.
Very caring and informative physician..
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Legendary Rockstar Bret Michaels Using His Music To Support Diabetes Research
Odds are, everyone has heard the name Bret Michaels, especially if they were born in the late 70's and early 80's. For those who haven't heard of him, Bret Michaels is an American musician better known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the popular glam metal band, Poison. Born in 1963,...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Diabetes: The Alarming Increase of Diabetic Americans
Our world has truly modernized as compared to what our ancestors have had before. Life has been easier with better commodities and technology provided by our improving modern world. However, every risk as we gamble our chances to modernization comes with a price. Sadly, as life has undeniably gotten...
- "Laverne & Shirley" Star Penny Marshall Has Died Due to Complications of Diabetes
Best known for her role as Larverne DeFazio, actress and director Penny Marshall captured American audiences’ hearts. Marshall saw a lot of success throughout her career. She was the first female director to ever gross more than $100 million with her movie “Big,” starring Tom Hanks. Another...
- Dr. Dan Lender MD9330 Poppy Drive Dallas Texas 75218
- Ines Guttman-Bauman600 N. Wolfe Street Baltimore Maryland 21287
- Dr. Alan R Shuldiner M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Henry G Fein M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Marisha T Newton Other292 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Issam E. Cheikh M.D.201 E University Pkwy Baltimore MD 21218