Dr. Joan Lister is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Adams, MA. Dr. Lister specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lister can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lister can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Tufts Univ Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Joan E Lister MD's Practice location
Adams, MA 01220Get Direction
Dr. Joan E Lister MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lister
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Dr. Daniel Barraez-Masroua MD777 North Street Pittsfield Massachusetts 01201
- Dr. Andrew W Beckwith M.D777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Cassandra V Service MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Robert R Benner MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Michael J Shreefter MD777 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Malcolm A. Paine M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756