Michelle Farkas arbesman is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in WILLIAMSVILLE, NY. Michelle is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Farkas arbesman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Farkas arbesman will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Michelle Farkas arbesman BSC PT's Practice location
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY 14221Get Direction
Mrs. Michelle Farkas arbesman BSC PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How This Woman Came to Terms with the Reality of Ulcerative Colitis Diagnosis
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammatory disease that affects more than 1 million Americans. Brooke Bogdan, founder of Companion Magazine for IBD, shares her story in hopes of raising awareness and helping others understand that they are not alone.Brooke’s storyWhile returning home from a...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Anemia and the Elderly
Anemia should not be accepted as an inevitable consequence of aging. A cause is found in approximately 80 percent of elderly patients. The most common causes of anemia in the elderly are chronic disease and iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency, folate deficiency, gastrointestinal bleeding and...
- How to Treat Pinpoint Petechiae: 21 Natural Home Remedies
What is Petechiae?They are mostly said to be small, dark red, purple or maroon spots that tend to often develop on the skin. They are caused due to broken capillaries that often lead to subdermal or submucosal bleeding. These mostly get resolved without any kind of medical treatment and hence are...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Mrs. Tracey Watson PT286 Cadman Dr Buffalo NY 14221
- Mrs. Marie Ticen MSPT219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Shannon Marie Smith D.P.T.4635 Union Rd Buffalo NY 14225
- Terrance Michael Barrett PT51 St Johns Parkside Buffalo NY 14210
- Dr. Meghan Marie Ward DPT164 Doncaster Rd Buffalo NY 14217
- Mrs. Kelly Yvonne Kloc Other504 Mill Rd East Aurora NY 14052