Dr. Joseph Kacmar is a family practitioner practicing in Crown Point, IN. Dr. Kacmar specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kacmar possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1976
Indiana University School of Medicine 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Family Medicine
- Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Joseph A Kacmar M.D.'s Practice location
Crown Point, IN 46307Get Direction
Dr. Joseph A Kacmar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kacmar
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Dr. C. Randall Chube M.D.9339 Calumet Ave Munster Indiana 46321
- Dr. Candice Michelle Yu-fleming MD3630 Willowcreek Rd Portage IN 46368
- Dr. Allison Martin M.D.20110 Governors Hwy Olympia Fields IL 60461
- Dr. Tanya Roberts MD1573 N Cline Ave Griffith IN 46319
- Dr. Geoffrey Okechukwu Onyeukwu MD3814 Grant Street Gary IN 46408
- Dr. Charles Mok DO1573 N Cline Ave Griffith IN 46319