Dr. Vivek Kumar Gupta M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)6002 Professional Parkway Suite 100 Douglasville GA, 30134
Dr. Vivek Gupta is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Douglasville, GA. Dr. Gupta specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore University 2000
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1998
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Oral Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Vivek Kumar Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Douglasville, GA 30134Get Direction
Dr. Vivek Kumar Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Holistic Treatment for Sinusitis
Holistic Treatment for SinusitisHolistic treatments are natural remedies that are available for treating certain medical problems. There are quite a number of natural treatment options that are known to help ease a sinus infection. Such treatments include the following: 1. Apple Cider...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- Dr. Ryan Matthew Kauffman M.D.80 Lacy St Nw Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Donald W Alexander MD1121 Johnson Ferry Road Marietta GA 30069
- Dr. James Fortson MD MBA MPH FACS1136 Cleveland Ave Atlanta GA 30344
- Dr. Shatul L. Parikh M.D.80 Lacy St Nw Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Karen Kaye Hoffmann M.D.1720 Peachtree St Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. David Parks M.D504 W Memorial Dr Dallas GA 30132