Dr. Christopher Taylor is a Chiropractor practicing in Hainesport, NJ. Dr. Taylor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Taylor seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christopher Thomas Taylor DC's Practice location
Hainesport, NJ 08036Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Thomas Taylor DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. David R Tucker D.C.402 Middletown Blvd. Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Michael Maurice Burak D.C.2579 Huntingdon Pike Huntingdon Valley PA 19006
- Dr. Brian Francis Civinski DC3105 Nottingham Way Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. James A Gaeta D.C.630 Salem Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Joseph Clements D.O.429 White Horse Pike Atco NJ 08004