Dr. Mark Whitmore is an internist practicing in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Whitmore specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Whitmore provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Morristown Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Berkshire Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark A Whitmore MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark A Whitmore MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Dr. Paula C Svasta MDW180n8085 Town Hall Rd Menomonee Falls WI 53051
- Dr. Maria revina Ochoa Ignacio vitug MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Adam P Karewicz MD12203 Corporate Pkwy Thiensville WI 53092
- Dr. Dana I Vasquez MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Radhika P Raj MD411 Lincoln St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Steven C Blaha MD855 N Westhaven Dr Oshkosh WI 54904