Dr. John Weigelt is a trauma surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Weigelt specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1974
Med College Of Wisconsin 1974
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- A comparison of ampicillin/sulbactam and cefoxitin in the treatment of bacterial skin and skin-structure infections.
- Management of penetrating colon trauma: a cost-utility analysis.
- Oral contrast solution and computed tomography for blunt abdominal trauma: a randomized study.
- ATLS: a foundation for trauma training.
- Prediction of outcome in intensive care unit trauma patients: a multicenter study of Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Evaluation (APACHE), Trauma and Injury Severity Score (TRISS), and a 24-hour intensive care unit (ICU) point system.
- Improved pulmonary care through new technology--hope springs eternal!
- It's time to sweat the little things.
- An objective analysis of process errors in trauma resuscitations.
- Porcine small intestine submucosa as a treatment for enterocutaneous fistulas.
- Activity of antibacterial impregnated central venous catheters against Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- In vitro evaluation of the antibacterial activity of three different central venous catheters against gram-positive bacteria.
- Seat belts are more effective than airbags in reducing thoracic aortic injury in frontal motor vehicle crashes.
- Surgical infections in the critically ill.
- Reasons for delayed discharge of trauma patients.
- Correlation of intracellular organisms with quantitative endotracheal aspirate.
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, General Surgery
Dr. John A Weigelt MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. John A Weigelt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- How Joining a Clinical Trial Will Help
The words compassion, unity, and charity are some of the words that are widely used since the pandemic of COVID-19 started this year. Donation drives have been initiated by groups and individuals. Companies have given cash donations or food and other basic necessities. Millions of dollars were...
- Professors Engineer Home Test Kit for Determining Lupus Nephritis Flares
Lupus is a disease that is hard to predict. Sometimes, it develops slowly and sometimes, it develops rapidly. It affects people of different ages and yes, that includes children. People who have lupus are likely to suffer complications with their organs like their heart and kidney, as a result from...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- Treatments for Leukemia
When selecting a cure for blood cancer, one does not decide haphazardly. Thorough research about the background of the type of treatment you are looking into should be conducted. It is also salient to know the effects of the various options so as to prepare the client and the relatives about the...
- Dr. Karen J Brasel MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Travis P Webb MD9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Amina I Merchant MD2900 W OKLAHOMA AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53215
- Dr. Marshall A Beckman MD9200 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Raminder Nirula MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Juern M.D.9200 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226