Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D. is a top Doctor in Atlanta, GA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Atlanta, GA, Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Dermatology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Covington, GA 30014Get Direction
Dr. Michelle B Futral M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Suicide Rates Are Rising in Those with Rheumatoid Arthritis
While suicide is universally viewed as a massive problem that needs to be prevented, many don't realize that it is not only mental illnesses that can trigger this type of action. For those dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, suicide attempts are now at a higher rate than ever seen previously.Too much...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD9900 Medlock Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30097
- Dr. Lynette Stewart M.D.3660 Flat Shoals Road Decatur GA 30034
- Dr. Marc Ean Yune MD1825 Old Alabama Road Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Mark M Beaty M.D.2365 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30009
- Dr. David Henry Cornell MD993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. John R. Miklos MD3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005