Dr. Matthew R Noorbakhsh MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA, 23507
Dr. Matthew Noorbakhsh is a trauma surgeon practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Noorbakhsh specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Matthew R Noorbakhsh MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15212Get Direction
Dr. Matthew R Noorbakhsh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Noorbakhsh
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- How Many People with Fibromyalgia Suffer in Silence?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects up to five million people in the United States. But even with this large number, there are still people who often go undiagnosed or are wrongly diagnosed, silently living with the disease.Experts believe that there are still many people around the world...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Nathaniel R Poulin M.D358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Angela Earley M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Leanelle Goldstein MDVirginia Beach General Hospital, First Colonial Road Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Richard Powell Sharpe M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. David Paul Blake MD, MPH77 Nealy Ave Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Richard Bland Lawson MD109 Philip Roth St Newport News VA 23606