Dr. Miriam Anand practices Allergy and Immunology care in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Anand specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Anand provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Allergy & Immunology/Clinical & Lab Immunology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Miriam K Anand M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Miriam K Anand M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Dr. Michael Manning MD7514 East Monterey Way Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. Duane W Wong MD705 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Fadia K Habib-khazen MD2236 W BETHANY HOME RD PHOENIX AZ 85015
- Dr. Mark Samuel Schubert MD300 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joshua G Gibbs D.O.725 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868