Dawn Mamikunian is an acupuncturist practicing in Webster, NY. Dr. Mamikunian evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mamikunian treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dawn Elizabeth Mamikunian L.AC.'s Practice location
Webster, NY 14580Get Direction
Dawn Elizabeth Mamikunian L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Dr. Steven Thomas Sadlon D.C. AND LAC.625 Panorama Trl Rochester NY 14625
- Christine Marie Papp L.AC1598 Penfield Rd Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Daniela F. Messina D.C., L.AC1880 E Ridge Rd Rochester NY 14622
- Christine Torres L.AC.428 White Spruce Blvd Rochester NY 14623
- Ms. Kathleen M Lynch L.AC.100 White Spruce Blvd Rochester NY 14623
- Kara Elizabeth Waugh L.AC.1400 N Winton Rd Rochester NY 14609