Dr. Salman Waheed M.D., M.P.H.
Hospitalist2024 E Monument St Suite 2-600 Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Salman Waheed is a hospitalist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Waheed specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Waheed manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Waheed works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Salman Waheed M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Greenvale, NY 11548Get Direction
Dr. Salman Waheed M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waheed
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- The Top Concerns of Chief Nursing Officers
In order to perform well as a nurse, employees must be compassionate by truly understanding and caring for their patients. The profession is, after all, one of the most trusted professions, according to a yearly poll releases in the United States. The great reputation of nursing as a career...
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Venkata Madhuri Koyya M.D.822 Kumho Dr Akron OH 44333
- Dr. Kevin Lamar Carr M.D.1212 York Road Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Olufunmilayo Bayode MD1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Stuart Jacobs MD305 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Melissa Marks Sparrow M.D.6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Javaid M. Khan D.O.2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215