Dr. Jennifer L Carroll M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)9318 State Route 14 3rd Floor Streetsboro OH, 44241
Dr. Jennifer Carroll is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Streetsboro, OH. Dr. Carroll specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Carroll can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Carroll can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1997
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1997
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Med Coll Of Ohio, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO HOSPITAL
Dr. Jennifer L Carroll M.D.'s Practice location
Streetsboro, OH 44241Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer L Carroll M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carroll
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Dr. Barry J. Fish M.D.100 Merz Blvd. Fairlawn Ohio 44333
- Dr. Mary South MD468 E Market St Akron Ohio 44304
- Dr. Beth A. Reynolds DO6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna Ohio 44266
- Miss Sandhia Varyani MD1000 Auburn Drive Beachwood Ohio 44122
- Dr. William K Hahn MD7171 Royalton Rd # 201 North Royalton OH 44133
- Dr. Cheryl Jackson Johnson M.D.1 Park West Blvd Akron OH 44320