Dr. Michael Thomas is a urologist practicing in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Thomas specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1967
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Identification of incurred sulfonamide residues in eggs: methods for confirmation by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and quantitation by liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection.
- Development of multiclass methods for drug residues in eggs: hydrophilic solid-phase extraction cleanup and liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry analysis of tetracycline, fluoroquinolone, sulfonamide, and beta-lactam residues.
- Increasing Lean Mass and Strength: A Comparison of High Frequency Strength Training to Lower Frequency Strength Training.
- Indiana Univ Hosps, Urology Indiana Univ Hosps, General Surgery Indiana Univ Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael H Thomas MD's Practice location
Elkhart, IN 46514Get Direction
Dr. Michael H Thomas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Carl J Walker MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Roger William Jump D.O.11800 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Stephen Paul Guss M.D.410 Park Pl Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. William Henry Stonehill M.D.707 Cedar St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Kent A Kirby M.D.303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Fernando L Gonzalez MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617