Dr. Luis Rojas is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Dr. Rojas specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rojas can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rojas can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Luis R. Rojas M.D.'s Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00969Get Direction
Dr. Luis R. Rojas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Melatonin Use in IVF
What is melatonin?Melatonin is a hormone, which is naturally found in the body. This hormone is produced by the pineal gland and plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle, fetal development, and fertility. Synthetic melatonin is also available in the form of nutritional...
- Vilma Ortega-Vidaurre239 Avenue Hostos San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Ivan Jose Cortes RexachHospital Doctor Center Bayamon Puerto Rico 00926
- Lianette PerezHIMA Plaza 1 Caguas Puerto Rico 00727
- Monica Martinez RiveraCalle del Parque 607 A Santurce PR 00909
- Dr. Wilfredo Lopez M.D.65th Infantry Ave. Carolina PR 00984