Dr. Ira Cantner practices Periodontics in Old Saybrook, CT. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Cantner has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Cantner provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Ira Leroy Cantner D.M.D.'s Practice location
Old Saybrook, CT 06475Get Direction
Dr. Ira Leroy Cantner D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- The Many Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
You might have noticed that many beauty and health care products such as creams, shampoos, lotions, and face wash formulas have tea tree extracts as their main ingredient. This amazing essential oil is extensively used in many products because of its numerous benefits to the skin, hair, and general...
- What Is the Generic Version of Tradjenta?
Generic Name: LinagliptinBrand Name: TradjentaWhat is Tradgenta (linagliptin)?Tradjenta is an oral antidiabetic medicine that helps regulate blood sugar levels of individuals with type 2 diabetes. It is mostly recommended for individuals who are unable to control their blood sugar levels through...
- What is Sinusitis Gejala?
What is Sinusitis Gejala?Sinusitis Gejala is an infection of the sinuses that causes inflammation. The condition can be extremely painful. However, it is known to disappear on its own in most instances. Sinusitis causes specific inflammation of the paranasal and can be a result of fungus, viruses or...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Matthew S Cantner D.M.D.97 Elm St Old Saybrook CT 06475
- Dr. Craig Kenneth Foisie D.M.D.97 Elm St Old Saybrook CT 06475
- Dr. Nicole Ann Marquis D.M.D.51 Boston Post Rd Madison CT 06443
- Dr. Donald Benjamin Weeks Other149 Durham Rd Madison CT 06443
- Dr. Arthur Fred Dean DMD489 Route 184 Groton CT 06340
- Dr. Gregory A Toback D.M.D.,M.S.190 Hempstead St New London CT 06320