Dr. Miriam Suzanne Komaromy MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine5901 Zuni Rd Se Turquoise Lodge Hosp Albuquerque NM, 87108
Dr. Miriam Komaromy is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Komaromy evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Miriam Suzanne Komaromy MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87108Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Miriam Suzanne Komaromy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Komaromy
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Dr. William Michael Shannon MD100 John Dantis Dr Albuquerque NM 87151
- Dr. J. Mitchell Simson MD, MPH1 University Of New Mexico Heatlth Sciences Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Patricia A Pade MD1325 WYOMING BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87112
- Dr. Joan Cecile Voute MD1528 Five Points Rd Sw Albuquerque NM 87105
- Dr. Juliane Nichole Bohan MD2600 YALE BLVD SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Dr. Sandra Cheryl Lapham MD, MPH, FASAM612 Encino Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87102