Dr. Jimmie Holmes is a family practitioner practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Holmes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Holmes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 2006
- With'ems. The rest of the story ... caring for those close to the patient.
- Self-esteem and the quest for felt security: how perceived regard regulates attachment processes.
- Compensatory conviction in the face of personal uncertainty: going to extremes and being oneself.
- Trust and communicated attributions in close relationships.
- [The skin phenomena of periarteritis nodosa with special reference to hemorrhagic changes].
- Diagnosis of foot ringworm.
- Foot ringworm in coal-miners.
- Acanthosis nigricans--juvenile type.
- THE SKIN AND THE EYE. A REVIEW OF SOME SKIN CONDITIONS OF INTEREST TO THE OPHTHALMOLOGIST.
- EMERGENCY LIFE-SAVING FIRST AID: A NEW APPROACH TO TRAINING.
- Chylous pseudoaneurysm.
- Cystic adventitial degeneration of the popliteal artery.
- Colour recognition of very small light sources.
- Subsequent malignancies in men with scrotal epithelioma.
- The federal aircraft emission control program: standards and their basis.
- Cutaneous porphyria in alcoholic siblings.
- Infectious and active yaws in a midland city.
- The self-fulfilling nature of positive illusions in romantic relationships: love is not blind, but prescient.
- The meaning of social interactions in the transition from acquaintanceship to friendship.
- Through the looking glass darkly? When self-doubts turn into relationship insecurities.
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jimmie G Holmes MD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Get Direction
Harvey, LA 70058Get Direction
Dr. Jimmie G Holmes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holmes
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Dr. Robin B Dale M.D.8369 Florida Blvd Denham Springs LA 70726
- Dr. Timothy A Bella M.D.10127 Florida Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70815
- Dr. Cheree D Wheeler-duke M.D.3801 North Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Yushen Wang Lee M.D.12525 Perkins Rd Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Vincent Lee Shaw MD15165 S Harrells Ferry Rd Baton Rouge LA 70816
- Dr. Harold Leroy Ishler M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809