Dr. Amy Tree is a psychologist practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Tree specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tree evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tree because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Amy Maxine Tree MACP's Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Amy Maxine Tree MACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tree
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Dr. Catherine Carole Schuman PHD2 Colchester Avenue Burlington VT 05405
- Dr. Dennis Reichardt PH.D.46 Spauldings Bay Ct Colchester VT 05446
- Dr. Daniel Silverman PSY.D.140 Aube Ridge Rd Hinesburg VT 05461
- Dr. Linda Vieth Rosenblad PH.D.5224 Shelburne Rd Shelburne VT 05482
- Dr. Jeanne Paula Ryan PH.D.39 Court St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Dr. Beth Erin Robbins PSY.D.56 W Twin Oaks Ter South Burlington VT 05403