Jonathan C White MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology150 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA, 23505
Dr. Jonathan White is an interventional radiologist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. White specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Stanford University School Of Med Stanford Ca 1988
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Nuclear Radiology
Jonathan C White MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23505Get Direction
NORFOLK, VA 23518Get Direction
Jonathan C White MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Bisacodyl Used For?
Generic Name: BisacodylBrand Name: Dulcolax, CorrectolBisacodyl is a type of medication used for the short-term treatment of constipation. It can also be used as a laxative to empty the bowels before a patient undergoes surgery and other types of medical procedures. It is a stimulant laxative that...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- Gabriel Mark Werder MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Harlan L Vingan MD5544 Greenwich Rd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Ashishkumar Amritlal Vachhani MD110 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Sanjay Patel M.D.736 Battlefield Blvd N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Fayyaz Barodawala M.D.5544 Greenwich Road Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Janice May Newsome MD500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601