Dr. Susan Ledbetter practices Geriatric Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Ledbetter works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1999
Dr. Susan Ledbetter D.O.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328Get Direction
Dr. Susan Ledbetter D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Dr. Nisha Narang M.D.6306 Rowena Ln Houston Texas 77041
- Dr. Charles Herrera M.D.7421 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33321
- Dr. Jerry O Ciocon M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33331
- Dr. William David Kirsh DO, MPH4300 Alton Rd Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Neldes R Marranzini MD3702 Washington St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Aldo Montes M.D.1855 N Corporate Lakes Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326