Darron Peterson is a physical therapist practicing in Wasilla, AK. Darron Peterson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Darron Peterson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Darron Peterson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Darron Peterson MPT, MED's Practice location
Wasilla, AK 99654Get Direction
Darron Peterson MPT, MED's reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Christy Sandra Allwein PT17101 Snowmobile Ln Eagle River AK 99577
- Garrick Dick Herr PT, DPT3750 E Country Field Cir Wasilla AK 99654
- Dr. Steven Lee D.P.T.1001 S Knik Goose Bay Rd Wasilla AK 99654
- Cynthia Kerner Neubauer PT6123 S. Hayfield Rd. Wasilla AK 99654
- Laura T Regan PT, DPT17101 Snowmobile Ln Eagle River AK 99577
- Miranda Christina Montejo PT1150 S Colony Way Palmer AK 99645