Dr. Rekha Nugaram M.D.,
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism3660 Boulevard Suite G Colonial Heights VA, 23834
Dr. Rekha Nugaram practices Endocrinology in Colonial Heights, VA. Dr. Nugaram specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Nugaram examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Osmania Medical College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Gestational Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
Dr. Rekha Nugaram M.D.,'s Practice location
Colonial Heights, VA 23834Get Direction
Dr. Rekha Nugaram M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nugaram
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy Absolutely Necessary?
Levels of testosterone affects the energy levels, muscle mass, sex drive, concentration, and memory in males. It is also important in the production of red blood cells and bone growth in men. Testosterone therapy is known to improve all of the above when the levels of the hormone are low in the...
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Are Those Daily Pricks Really Necessary for Diabetes?
One thing that diabetic patients know all too level is the daily pricks to their finger they have to do to monitor their blood sugar. Some patients say they just get used to pricking their fingers and others say it is virtually painless. But still, others claim that after several years of pricking...
- Clarence Scranage, Jr.713 North Courthouse Road Richmond Viriginia 23236
- Dr. Ranjodh S Gill M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. John Newton Clore M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Cynthia F. Yazbeck M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Reilly M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Rita M. Willett M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298