Dr. Nadim A Geloo M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1871 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg VA, 22801
Dr. Nadim Geloo is a cardiologist practicing in Harrisonburg, VA. Dr. Geloo specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Geloo also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- E Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Nadim A Geloo M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisonburg, VA 22801Get Direction
FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042Get Direction
Dr. Nadim A Geloo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geloo
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Dr. Tanya H Tajouri MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher Bradley Rash MD1871 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Yasmin Shamshuddin Hamirani MD1000 W Carson St Torrance CA 90502
- Dr. William I. Lee M.D.1871 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. David P Mclaughlin MD1871 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. John F. Walsh M.D.1871 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801