Dr. Paul McNeill is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon and Phlebologist serving the Maryland and Washington DC communities for more than 20 years. Dr. McNeill is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, ...
Education and Training
Montclair State College B.S. 1979
Georgetown University School of Medicine M.D. 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1989
- The formation of professional and consumer solutions: ethics in the general practice setting.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy as a complication of cat scratch disease.
- Clothes do not maketh the man.
- Research ethics review in Australia, Europe and North America.
- Declarations made by graduating medical students in Australia and New Zealand.
- Medical harm and the consequences of error for doctors.
- A critical analysis of Australian clinical ethics committees and the functions they serve.
- Public health ethics: asylum seekers and the case for political action.
- Loved one's body in the anatomy laboratory.
- Do Australian researchers accept committee review and conduct ethical research?
- Ethics committees in Australia and New Zealand: a critique.
- Research ethics review and the bureaucracy.
- Cooperative partnerships or conflict-of-interest? A national survey of interaction between the pharmaceutical industry and medical organizations.
- An expanding vista: bioethics from public health, indigenous and feminist perspectives.
- Ties that bind: multiple relationships between clinical researchers and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Veinwave / Veingogh
- Hand Veins
- Breast Veins
- Varicose & Spider Vein Treatments
- Vein Disease which could include: Leg swelling, itching, ulcers and pain
- Vnus Closure, Radiofrequency Closure
- Microphlebectomy (for Vein Removal)
- Venous Stasis Ulcerations
- Facial Veins and Redness
- Lymphedema / Leg Swelling
- DVT Diagnostics
- Stasis Dermatitis
- Telangectasia removal
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Board Certified AMERICAN BOARD OF SURGERY RECERTIFICATION
- Board Certified GENERAL VASCULAR SURGERY RECERTIFICATION
- Board Certified AMERICAN BOARD OF PHLEBOLOGY
- Professional Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Professional Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- Professional Member HUMERA SURGICAL SOCIETY
- Professional Member ALPHA OMEGA ALPHA SOCIETY
- Professional Member SOCIETY OF PERIPHERAL VASCULAR SURGEONS
- Professional Member SOCIETY OF VASCULAR ULTRASOUND
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF VIRGINIA General Surgery 1988
- Medical College of Virginia Vascular Surgery 1990
Paul McNeill, MD's Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
FREDERICK, MD 21702Get Direction
Hagerstown, MD 21740Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Paul McNeill, MD | Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Paul McNeill, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. McNeill
- Lisa c.
Great doctor and staff!.
- S. x.
My life has changed incredibly for the better! .
- C. d.
Excellent care. Friendly manner..
- Leslie f.
So glad I did this!.
- L. w.
extraordinary results every time.
- Joice c.
- Mary f.
very professional and very pleased.
- R. h.
The Doctor and staff are excellent here, very professional and caring..
- M. r.
Great experience! Dr. McNeill and practice is wonderful!.
- Susan w.
- Krista e.
my experience was very easy due to dr. mcneill's expertise and professionalism and friendly manner.
- Matt l.
Post Opp appointment .
- Mark c.
Excellent job by an experienced and competent professional.
- J. s.
Pleasant and professional.
- Denise p.
Follow up after Procedures.
- Sharon m.
Here for cosmetic sclero today.
- Cassandra j.
I had a phlebectomy and the procedure went great. .
- Brigitte .
I was in the office today for medical sclerotherapy..
- Carol n.
Wonderful! Staff outstanding! Recommend them very highly! .
- P. g.
- Allen c.
Professional and able to put patient at comfort with understanding of needed procedure..+ Show More
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Garth David Rosenberg MD6410 Rockledge Drive Bethesda MD 20809
- Dr. David L Gillespie MD6900 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20307
- Dr. Jesse Patrick Garcia M.D.106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Sean O'donnell MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Stephen Joel Motew M.D.2921 TELESTAR CT FALLS CHURCH VA 22042
- Dr. Maria Elizabeth Litzendorf M.D.106 IRVING ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20010