Paul McNeill, MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery6410 Rockledge Drive Suite 500 Bethesda MD, 20817
Dr. Paul McNeill is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon and Phlebologist serving the Maryland and Washington DC communities for more than 20 years. Dr. McNeill is experienced in Varicose Vein Treatment, ...
Education and Training
Montclair State College B.S. 1979
Georgetown University School of Medicine M.D. 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 1989
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The formation of professional and consumer solutions: ethics in the general practice setting.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy as a complication of cat scratch disease.
- Clothes do not maketh the man.
- Research ethics review in Australia, Europe and North America.
- Declarations made by graduating medical students in Australia and New Zealand.
- Medical harm and the consequences of error for doctors.
- A critical analysis of Australian clinical ethics committees and the functions they serve.
- Public health ethics: asylum seekers and the case for political action.
- Loved one's body in the anatomy laboratory.
- Do Australian researchers accept committee review and conduct ethical research?
- Ethics committees in Australia and New Zealand: a critique.
- Research ethics review and the bureaucracy.
- Cooperative partnerships or conflict-of-interest? A national survey of interaction between the pharmaceutical industry and medical organizations.
- An expanding vista: bioethics from public health, indigenous and feminist perspectives.
- Ties that bind: multiple relationships between clinical researchers and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Veinwave / Veingogh
- Hand Veins
- Breast Veins
- Varicose & Spider Vein Treatments
- Vein Disease which could include: Leg swelling, itching, ulcers and pain
- Vnus Closure, Radiofrequency Closure
- Microphlebectomy (for Vein Removal)
- Venous Stasis Ulcerations
- Facial Veins and Redness
- Lymphedema / Leg Swelling
- DVT Diagnostics
- Stasis Dermatitis
- Telangectasia removal
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Board Certified AMERICAN BOARD OF SURGERY RECERTIFICATION
- Board Certified GENERAL VASCULAR SURGERY RECERTIFICATION
- Board Certified AMERICAN BOARD OF PHLEBOLOGY
- Professional Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Professional Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- Professional Member HUMERA SURGICAL SOCIETY
- Professional Member ALPHA OMEGA ALPHA SOCIETY
- Professional Member SOCIETY OF PERIPHERAL VASCULAR SURGEONS
- Professional Member SOCIETY OF VASCULAR ULTRASOUND
- Medical College of Virginia Vascular Surgery 1990
Paul McNeill, MD's Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
FREDERICK, MD 21702Get Direction
Hagerstown, MD 21740Get Direction
Paul McNeill, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. McNeill
- Lisa c.
Great doctor and staff!.
- S. x.
My life has changed incredibly for the better! .
- C. d.
Excellent care. Friendly manner..
- Leslie f.
So glad I did this!.
- L. w.
extraordinary results every time.
- Joice c.
- Mary f.
very professional and very pleased.
- R. h.
The Doctor and staff are excellent here, very professional and caring..
- M. r.
Great experience! Dr. McNeill and practice is wonderful!.
- Susan w.
- Krista e.
my experience was very easy due to dr. mcneill's expertise and professionalism and friendly manner.
- Matt l.
Post Opp appointment .
- Mark c.
Excellent job by an experienced and competent professional.
- J. s.
Pleasant and professional.
- Denise p.
Follow up after Procedures.
- Sharon m.
Here for cosmetic sclero today.
- Cassandra j.
I had a phlebectomy and the procedure went great. .
- Brigitte .
I was in the office today for medical sclerotherapy..
- Carol n.
Wonderful! Staff outstanding! Recommend them very highly! .
- P. g.
- Allen c.
Professional and able to put patient at comfort with understanding of needed procedure..+ Show More
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Dr. Eric Adams M.D.6900 Georgia Ave N. W. Washington DC 20307
- Garth David Rosenberg MD6410 Rockledge Drive Bethesda MD 20809
- Dr. David L Gillespie MD6900 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20307
- Dr. Jesse Patrick Garcia M.D.106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Robert Stephen Podolsky MD1760 Reston Pkwy Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Stephen Joel Motew M.D.2921 TELESTAR CT FALLS CHURCH VA 22042