Dr. Yancey Brintle Beamer MD
Neurosurgeon14591 Newport Ave. Suite 106 Tustin CA, 92780
Dr. Yancey Beamer practices Neurological Surgery in Tustin, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Beamer prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1963
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- TRAUMA AND DISEASE IN HUMANS CAUSED BY MARINE ORGANISMS.
- Therapy of recurrent high-grade gliomas with surgery, autologous mitogen-activated IL-2-stimulated (MAK) killer lymphocytes, and rIL-2: II. Correlation of survival with MAK cell tumor necrosis factor production in vitro.
- Hypertrophied ligamentum flavum. Clinical and surgical significance.
- Rupture of an aneurysm of the internal carotid artery during arteriography with filling of the subarachnoid space and demonstration of a temporal lobe mass. Case report.
- A suprasellar epidermoid cyst with symptoms of hypothalamic involvement: case report and a review of pathogenetic mechanisms.
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Huntington Mem Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Orange County Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
Dr. Yancey Brintle Beamer MD's Practice location
Tustin, CA 92780Get Direction
Dr. Yancey Brintle Beamer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beamer
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Dr. Barry B Ceverha M.D.3828 SCHAUFELE AVE LONG BEACH CA 90808
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D4870 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Michael Gordon Muhonen MD1010 West La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Robert J Jackson M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Burak M Ozgur M.D.361 HOSPITAL RD NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663