Dr. Jennifer Feiler Le M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry200 E Chestnut St The Bingham Clinic Louisville KY, 40202
Dr. Jennifer Le practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Louisville, KY. Dr. Le evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Le seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 2002
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Jennifer Feiler Le M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Feiler Le M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Le
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. John E Gallehr M.D.8013 New Lagrange Rd Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. Sandra M Elam MD460 Spring St Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Pukur N Patel M.D.4710 Champions Trace Ln Louisville KY 40218
- Dr. Laura S Mueller MD460 Spring St Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Alphonso Nichols MD200 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Allan M Josephson M.D.200 East Chestnut Street Louisville KY 40202