Dr. William Macinnes is a psychologist practicing in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Macinnes specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Macinnes evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Macinnes because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Longitudinal changes in regional cerebral blood flow in a normal elderly group.
- Longitudinal neuropsychological changes in a "normal" elderly group.
- Order effects in the administration of the Booklet Category Test and Wisconsin Card Sorting Test.
- Preserved topographical memory following right temporal lobectomy.
- The BPRS in assessing symptom correlates of cerebral ventricular enlargement in acute and chronic schizophrenia.
- Relationships between the Booklet Category Test and the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test.
- A short-portable version of the Category Test.
- Analytic techniques in the interpretation of the Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery.
- Cross-validation of the ability of the Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery to differentiate chronic schizophrenics with and without ventricular enlargement.
- The Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery: theoretical orientation and comment.
- Neuropsychological performance in schizophrenics with histories of substance abuse.
- Cross-validation of an abbreviated form of the Halstead Category Test.
Dr. William David Macinnes PH.D.'s Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48604Get Direction
Dr. William David Macinnes PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD2355 Delta Road Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Leslie Carol Love PH.D.1108 Ashman St Midland MI 48640
- Shelli K Reiss-thomas MS LLP1420 Center Ave Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Edward Charles Podany PHD5958 Red Feather Dr Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Scott William Zimostrad PHD728 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Tracey M Allan PH.D.211 N Saginaw Rd Midland MI 48640