Dr. Jesse Doers practices Pulmonology in Knoxville, TN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Doers manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Jesse T Doers MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37919Get Direction
Dr. Jesse T Doers MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is cystic fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- Lung Cancer : How to Treat it?
Lung Cancer: There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two types of lung cancers are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death toll out of all cancers in the US. The main causes...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- How to Plan for Traveling with Your Cystic Fibrosis Treatments
Every now and then, everyone needs to take a break. In fact, taking a vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. Planning is necessary for any individual who wishes to travel; however, if you have cystic fibrosis, there are a few extra things that you need to plan for. Travel insurance, enough...
- Dr. J.F. Turner MD3621 Topside Road Knoxville Tennessee 37920
- Dr. Paul David Banick M.D.200 E Blount Ave Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Hassan F Nadrous M.D.10710 Murdock Road Knoxville TN 37932
- Dr. Matthew M Reichert M.D.2240 Sutherland Ave Knoxville TN 37919
- Dr. Adeel Basit Shibli MD1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Michael P Ramos M.D.5651 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076