Dr. Michelle Ghobrial practices Neuropathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ghobrial studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Michelle L. Ghobrial M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. Michelle L. Ghobrial M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Uses Her Brain Scans to Create Art
Imagine taking an illness that makes life incredibly difficult and turning it into art. It sounds like an impossible feat, but that is exactly what Kristy Stevens is doing.Stevens was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) 10 years ago and she felt like her life was over at the time. Diagnosis of a...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- Common Antioxidant May Slow Multiple Sclerosis Progression
To date, multiple sclerosis (MS), a chronic neurological condition, affects more than 2.3 million individuals worldwide. The immune system mistakenly attacks the myelin, which is the protective layer that surrounds the nerve fibers. This, in turn, disrupts the regular nerve signaling between the...
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- William R. Wolfe93 Cooper Road Voorhees New Jersey 08043
- Dr. David Abend D.O.1399 Knightsbridge Rd Mountainside NJ 7092
- Dr. Louis Samuel Pearlstein D.O.3070 Bristol Pike Bensalem PA 19020