Dr. William Gee practices Geriatric Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Gee works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Jewish Hospital of St. Louis St. Louis Missouri
William Michael Gee MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63108Get Direction
Request An Appointment With William Michael Gee MD | Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William Michael Gee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Chantri Trinh MD3660 Vista Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Julie K Gammack MD3660 Vista Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. William Stephen Knapp D.O.2175 Charbonier Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Jamal Makhoul M.D.6065 Helen Ave Saint Louis MO 63134
- Dr. Kyle C Moylan MD13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Najma Lokhandwala M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104