Dr. Melinda Anne Hendrickson M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine9205 Sw Barnes Rd Nicu Portland OR, 97225
Dr. Melinda Hendrickson is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Hendrickson cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics
- CHLDRNS HSP/PHILADELPHIA, PHILADELPHIA, PA,, Pediatrics 1990
Dr. Melinda Anne Hendrickson M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Melinda Anne Hendrickson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hendrickson
- Health Benefits of Kefir
Introduction of KefirKefir is denoted as the antidote used since ages for all the modern illnesses. Kefir is a creamy cultured dairy product which has some really amazing benefits for the overall health of the body such as healing a leaky gut.Kefir has a refreshing, slightly sour flavour quite...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Patricia Spitale MD4800 Sand Point Way Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Jennifer Nicole Stahl M.D.3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Jodee Marie Anderson MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Candice Lengyel M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Linda Diane Wallen MD707 Sw Gaines St Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Patrick K Lewallen MD501 N Graham Street Portland OR 97227