Dr. Zack Zeke Martin M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology721 Wellness Way Suite 100 Lawrenceville GA, 30046
Dr. Zack Martin is a gastroenterologist practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Martin specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Martin performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- H. Pylori
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Gastroenterology; Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. Zack Zeke Martin M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30046Get Direction
Dr. Zack Zeke Martin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Here Are Some Natural Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is an uncomfortable feeling or pain that is felt in the upper abdomen between your breast bone and the navel. Indigestion typically develops soon after a meal, especially if it is a fatty or a spicy meal. However, indigestion can also be triggered by many other...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Boss About Your IBD
When you have an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (or IBD) such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC), life is already challenging enough. But when you have to work away from the home for long periods of time, the challenge is double. In addition to the possibly long commute to work (which is...
- Dr. Dennis Ernest DiSantis M.D.2675 North Decatur Road Decatur Georgia 30033
- Dr. Eugene Harold Hirsh M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Edward Christian Cameron M.D.1505 Northside Blvd Cumming GA 30041
- Dr. William Bizzaro MD2500 Hospital Blvd Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Harold Asher MD5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Thomas P Mcgahan M.D.5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342