Dr. Aram Francis Hezel MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology44 Binney St Dana Farber Cancer I Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Aram Hezel is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Hezel specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Telomere induced senescence: end game signaling.
- Stromal biology of pancreatic cancer.
- Pancreatic LKB1 deletion leads to acinar polarity defects and cystic neoplasms.
- Prognostic markers in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas.
- LKB1; linking cell structure and tumor suppression.
- Current management of gallbladder carcinoma.
- Development of molecularly targeted therapies in biliary tract cancers: reassessing the challenges and opportunities.
- Mutational profiling reveals PIK3CA mutations in gallbladder carcinoma.
- Stereotactic hypofractionated radiation therapy as a bridge to transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma: clinical outcome and pathologic correlation.
- Kras(G12D) and p53 mutation cause primary intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Oncogenic Kras maintains pancreatic tumors through regulation of anabolic glucose metabolism.
- Autophagy in intra-hepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Diabetes mellitus is associated with the presence of metastatic spread at disease presentation in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer: treatment with neoadjuvant leucovorin, fluorouracil, irinotecan, and oxaliplatin and assessment of surgical resectability.
- Diabetes mellitus impacts risk of macrovascular invasion in patients undergoing transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- New and emerging treatment options for biliary tract cancer.
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy as a bridge to transplantation and for recurrent disease in the transplanted liver of a patient with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Plac8 links oncogenic mutations to regulation of autophagy and is critical to pancreatic cancer progression.
- Combined MEK and PI3K inhibition in a mouse model of pancreatic cancer.
- Genetics and Biology of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- Serum Response Factor Is Essential for Maintenance of Podocyte Structure and Function.
Dr. Aram Francis Hezel MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Aram Francis Hezel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hezel
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd. Weston Florida 33331
- Dr. Gary M. Strauss M.D.18 Acron Road Brookline Massachusetts 2445
- Prabhsimranjot Singh MD450 Brookline Avenua Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Susan Tinsley Schumer Other2014 Washington Street Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Appleman MD44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Matthew D Hellmann MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114