Dr. Floyd Frankel is an optometrist practicing in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Frankel specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Frankel performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Floyd M. Frankel O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Floyd M. Frankel O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Terry Foster Hawks O.D.5703 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66207
- Dr. Tyler Ohde O.D.5020 W. 135th Street Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Amy Ruth Sullivan OD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Mr. Alan Ruiz Cabrera OD6932 W 135th St Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Kimberly Swan O.D.4620 J C Nichols Pkwy Kansas City MO 64112
- Dr. Brenda Christine Edwards O.D.8901 W 74th St Overland Park KS 66204