Dr. Paul Mose Schubert D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice421 Devonia St Harriman TN, 37748
Dr. Paul Schubert is a Dentist practicing in Harriman, TN. Dr. Schubert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul Mose Schubert D.D.S.'s Practice location
Harriman, TN 37748Get Direction
Dr. Paul Mose Schubert D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schubert
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. David P. Smith D.D.S.102 Bennett Rd Oliver Springs TN 37840
- Stephen Nevin Smith DDS102 Bennett Rd Oliver Springs TN 37840
- Calley Jo Perry351 S Illinois Ave Oak Ridge TN 37830
- . Ronald A Hendricks200 A St Lenoir City TN 37771
- Linda Jean Barton D.D.S.255 Laboratory Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Jayson Eric Owings D.D.S.1124 N Gateway Ave Rockwood TN 37854