Dr. Mary Brandt Hudelson M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist3051 Churchill Dr Suite 130 Flower Mound TX, 75022
Dr. Mary Hudelson practices Allergy and Immunology care in Flower Mound, TX. Dr. Hudelson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Hudelson provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1987
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1987
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Texas Super Doctors 2005, 2005
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Allergy And Immunology; Presbyterian Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital Program
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
Dr. Mary Brandt Hudelson M.D.'s Practice location
Flower Mound, TX 75022Get Direction
Dr. Mary Brandt Hudelson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hudelson
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Signs You Have a Penicillin Allergy
What is Penicillin?Penicillin is known to be one of the most commonly used antibiotics that is often prescribed by doctors. Penicillin belongs to the family of antibiotics that is known as beta-lactams.What is a Penicillin Allergy?A penicillin allergy would usually occur to an individual when the...
- Dr. Richard F. Herrscher MD3600 Communication Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. Eric John Schmitt MD580 S Denton Tap Rd Coppell TX 75019
- Dr. Jung J Noh M.D.2001 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75061
- Dr. Sandeep Guduru Reddy MD7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Eugene Posnock M.D.2305 Central Park Blvd Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Nana Mireku MD6750 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75039