Before she became a dentist, native Houstonian, Dr. Ronada Davis, first received a cytotechnology certification from Baylor College of Medicine in 1972 and ran the cytotechnology/histology department ...
Dr. Ronada R Davis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Ronada R Davis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.10777 Westheimer Road Houston Texas 77042
- Dr. Mulikat Adetosoye DMD20710 Westheimer Pkwy Katy Texas 77450
- Mr. Donald F. Cohen D.D.S.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. George S. Gayle DDS1776 Yorktown Street Houston Texas 77056
- Dr. Phillip A. Kattchee DDS4101 Greenbriar Dr Houston TX 77098
- Dr. Afsaneh K. Moradi DDS9055 Katy Fwy Houston TX 77024