Chad Hodges is a physical therapist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Chad Hodges specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Chad Hodges can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Chad Hodges will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Chad B. Hodges PT, DPT, FAAOMPT's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Chad B. Hodges PT, DPT, FAAOMPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Diana Castro Schonhoff PT18945 Fm 2252 San Antonio TX 78266
- Mr. Jaime Gonzalez PT3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Mr. Mark Anthony De anda P.T.13133 Nw Military Hwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Christina Jahrling PT4500 E Sam Houston Pkwy S Pasadena TX 77505
- Mr. Marcus Wayne Trejo PT102 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio TX 78211
- Deborah Weiss BA,MPT,MSCS3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231