Dr. Caroline Hayes-rosen practices Neuropathology in Newark, NJ. Dr. Hayes-rosen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
Dr. Caroline D. Hayes-rosen M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, NJ 07103Get Direction
Dr. Caroline D. Hayes-rosen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- The Osbourne Family Partners with Teva for Multiple Sclerosis Campaign
One of the people affected by lack of information about MS is Jack Osbourne, son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. He was diagnosed with the relapsing remitting form of multiple sclerosis back in 2012. Spurred on by the uncertainty caused by his diagnosis, he partnered with Teva to establish a campaign...
- What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder with abnormal electrical activity in the brain, which results in repeated seizures or fits. It is a very common condition and affects millions of people in the country. Although the condition may start at any age, it is usually found to start in childhood, in most...
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD61 Jericho tpke Jericho NY 11753
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- David G. Harris9 Pine Tree Place West Caldwell New Jersey 7006
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235