Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery690 N Cofco Center Ct Suite 190 Phoenix AZ, 85008
Dr. Edward Frankel is a hand surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Frankel specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1994
- Wrist Surgery, Surgical Procedures, Hand Problems
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke University Hospital Program
- (Hand Surgery), HAND CENTER OF SAN ANTONIO, SAN ANTONIO, TX 2000
Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85008Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85018Get Direction
Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frankel
- Prevent Diverticular Disease By Eating a Vegetarian Diet
A study published in the journal, BMJ, has reported that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of diverticular disease. Diverticular disease includes diverticulosis — presence of small pouches in the colon, and diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is often associated with painful symptoms symptoms,...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- How Does the Flu Spread?
The flu, or influenza, is a contagious disease, and it affects millions of people a year, particularly during the winter and early spring. This respiratory disease is caused by influenza A and B viruses, which attack the lower and upper respiratory tract. In cases, the symptoms caused by the flu...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.8841 E Bell road Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Mr. Sebastian Ruggeri MD3104 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Miguel A. Pirela-cruz M.D.485 S DOBSON RD STE 110 CHANDLER AZ 85224
- Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan M.D.10213 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Edward Martin Reece MD370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.2730 W Agua Fria Fwy Phoenix AZ 85027