Dr. Srinivasa Kothapalli is a cardiologist practicing in Port Arthur, TX. Dr. Kothapalli specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kothapalli also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Andhra Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Visakhapatnam- Ap- India 1983
Andhra Medical College 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Srinivasa Rao Kothapalli M.D.'s Practice location
Port Arthur, TX 77640Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Srinivasa Rao Kothapalli M.D. | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Srinivasa Rao Kothapalli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kothapalli
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Timothy Kelly Colgan M.D.755 N 11th St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Paris Patrick Bransford MD2693 North St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Rodolfo P Sotolongo MD2693 North St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Nidal I Buheis M.D.2501 Jimmy Johnson Blvd Port Arthur TX 77640
- Dr. Jorge A Hernandez MD755 N 11th St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Wayne S Margolis M.D.740 Hospital Dr Beaumont TX 77701