Dr. Laura Anderson is an optometrist practicing in Marysville, CA. Dr. Anderson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Anderson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Laura Elizabeth Anderson O.D.'s Practice location
Marysville, CA 95901Get Direction
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Laura Elizabeth Anderson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. David A. Bradley O.D.1160 Live Oak Blvd Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Marites Melchor Salazar O.D.1131 N Beale Rd Marysville CA 95901
- Dr. Anthony Anh Huynh OD7677 Center Ave Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Justin Marc Tolman OD1245 Tharp Rd Yuba City CA 95993
- Dr. Karl Robert Hamm O.D.710 Onstott Rd. Yuba City CA 95991
- Dr. Elena Y Zhuchenko O.D.1131 N Beale Rd Marysville CA 95901