Dr. Peter Martin is a psychiatrist practicing in Patton, CA. Dr. Martin is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Martin diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Martin may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Martin treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Peter Martin M.D.'s Practice location
Patton, CA 92369Get Direction
Dr. Peter Martin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Dr. Carolina Osorio M.D.1686 Barton Road Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D.3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Grace Reid M.D.1809 West Redlands Blvd. Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Visit Chatsuthiphan M.D.1809 W Redlands Blvd Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Keith Turner MD5015 Canyon Crest Drive Riverside CA 92507
- Dr. Joshua L Horsley M.D.3102 East Highland Ave Patton CA 92369