Dr. Amy Saldinger is a psychologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Saldinger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Saldinger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Saldinger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amy Lee Saldinger PH.D.'s Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48104Get Direction
Dr. Amy Lee Saldinger PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Dr. Michael Edward Behen PHD150 Maincentre Northville MI 48167
- Dr. Catherine Hiltz PH.D., L.P.708 W HURON ST STE 2 ANN ARBOR MI 48103
- Dawn Gaden M.A., L.P.C., N.C.C.407 E Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Ms. Emily Perraut TLLP12901 Dartmouth St Oak Park MI 48237
- Sabrina M. Bolvari MA CLINICAL PSYCH.30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights Michigan 48071
- Halim K. Naeem39293 Plymouth Road Livonia Michigan 48150