Dr. Mary Gabrielle Thodas DDS, MSD
Orthodontist1027 Hopkins Ave Redwood City CA, 94062
M. Gabrielle Thodas graduated with honors from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. She practiced general dentistry for sixteen years and was a clinical instructor of Fixed Prosthodontics ...
Dr. Mary Gabrielle Thodas DDS, MSD's Practice location
Dr. Mary Gabrielle Thodas DDS, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thodas
- Claire z.
- Erin m.
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dr. Kenneth A. Holman D.D.S.52 ARCH ST REDWOOD CITY CA 94062
- Christopher Corsa4010 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95117
- Hesham Amer DDS1806 Fumia Pl San Jose CA 95131
- Vinh The Nguyen DDS80 Main St Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Shimizu D.D.S., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Rebecca Bartoli Keller D.D.S., M.S.D.1301 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd Sunnyvale CA 94087