Dr. Zeba Ali is a family practitioner practicing in Chesterton, IN. Dr. Ali specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ali possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Zeba Ali M.D.'s Practice location
Chesterton, IN 46304Get Direction
MUNSTER, IN 46321Get Direction
Dr. Zeba Ali M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Dr. Candice Michelle Yu-fleming MD3630 Willowcreek Rd Portage IN 46368
- Dr. Geoffrey Okechukwu Onyeukwu MD3814 Grant Street Gary IN 46408
- Dr. Michael J Best MD901 Lincolnway La Porte IN 46350
- Dr. Krista M Molina M.D.810 Michael Dr Chesterton IN 46304
- Dr. Yousuf Mohammed M.D.1225 E Coolspring Ave Michigan City IN 46360
- Dr. Patrick Daniel Fleming MD650 Dickinson Rd Chesterton IN 46304