Dr. David Lawrence Coran MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine3033 W Layton Ave Milwaukee WI, 53221
Dr. David Coran is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Milwaukee, WI. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Coran is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1989
University of Michigan Medical School 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Mass Gen Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. David Lawrence Coran MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53221Get Direction
Dr. David Lawrence Coran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coran
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Dr. William G Raasch MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - East Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven Alan Giles M.D.717 W Moreland Blvd Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Eric B Pifel MD2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Patrick W Cummings MD2424 S 90th St Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Bryant James Walrod MD2400 W Villard Ave Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Craig C Young MDWisconsin Athletic Club Building Milwaukee WI 53226