Dr. Laura Demarzo is a psychologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Demarzo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Demarzo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Demarzo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Laura Demarzo PSY.D's Practice location
Madison, WI 53718Get Direction
Dr. Laura Demarzo PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Dr. Sandra Lee Eugster PH.D.313 Price Pl Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Peter P Kane PHD6001 Research Park Blvd Madison WI 53719
- Dr. Janice A Cain PHD1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Shilagh A Mirgain PHD621 Science Dr Madison WI 53711
- Dr. Ronald J May PHD7617 Mineral Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Nathan Alan Miller PH.D.2500 Overlook Ter Madison WI 53705